The term "Surview Limited" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is at 35 Balmedie Ridge, Tauranga 3110, New Zealand. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- We attempt to describe and load images of items available on our website as accurately as possible. If you receive an item not as described on your original order, you can return the product unused and in the original packaging, and we will process a refund, or provide a substitute, whichever at your request.
- We will do our best to ensure stock is available for supply but occasional delays may still occur. We will endeavour to remedy any problems or offer alternatives quickly. Product descriptions, prices and images are subject to change at any point without notice and any errors in description or pricing will be corrected and you will be notified/re-invoiced correctly.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- We have no issue with other website linking to us, in fact we encourage it.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of New Zealand.
- We are a New Zealand Company, operating our business primarily within New Zealand and the South Pacific Region. We therefore accept International Orders. However, all transactions, including International Bank Transfer Fees, will be billed in New Zealand Dollars and deliveries will only be made to an International Freight Forwarder at a New Zealand address, which is where Title/Ownership and Risk would be transferred from Surview Limited to the Customer, or Customer's Shipping Agent.