By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on, and subject to, the following terms and conditions.
- All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
- Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from delivery delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible. Please refer to our Shipping terms for further information.
- In order to contract with us you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us or by Direct Deposit into our Bank Account. Surview Limited retains the right to refuse any request made by you.
- At the Checkout, you will be asked to select the Total Packaged Weight of your Order by the Delivery Zone distance from our Tauranga based Warehouse. The Packaged Weight for each item can be found in both the Product Title or the Product Specifications. Should you wish to confirm which Delivery Zone your address is in, please "CONTACT US"
- Surview Limited will not be responsible for any Re-direction Charges, Under-weight Charges, or Return-to- Sender Charges imposed by the Courier Company arising from an inaccurate selection at Checkout.
- For further information, please see "SHIPPING".
- When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement email confirming receipt of your order. A Contract between us will not be formed until your payment has been approved by us and we have debited your credit or debit card or received cleared payment into our nominated account by EFT transaction in New Zealand Currency..
Pricing and Availability
Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices in New Zealand Dollars which appear on this website are accurate, errors may occur.
- If we discover an error in the price or payment of any goods we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it.
- Where applicable, prices are in New Zealand Dollars and inclusive of GST at Checkout.
- Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update the information at any time without prior notice. We reserve the right to refuse to fill any orders that you place based on information that may contain errors or inaccuracies.
Upon receiving your order we will ensure that the products are available at the correct price and that the shipping costs charged by the Courier are correct. We will then either;
- Debit your card via the BPS Secure Payment System at Checkout, or
- Await your EFT payment in New Zealand Dollars to be paid into our Surview Current Account, before we dispatch the goods.
- Normally, there should not be any circumstances where payments are in arrears (as any issues will be dealt with promptly under the terms of the following Warranty and the New Zealand Fair Trading and Consumer Guarantees Acts). However, if for any reason, (such as an incomplete or delayed shipment for example) Credit is extended to the purchaser by Surview Ltd, to either 7 Days or, 20th of the Following Month Terms, interest will be charged on any outstanding arrears beyond these Extended Terms, at the ANZ Bank Credit Card Rates applicable to Surview Limited, for the period of the debt.
- Surview Limited CCTV Products undergo a 48 hour "Burn-In" test period as part of the manufacturing Quality Control process.
- All Products sold by Surview Limited come with a 12 MONTH WARRANTY from the date of purchase, against manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship.
- Any product supplied by Surview Limited that is thought to be faulty is to be returned to Surview Limited for Testing and Confirmation, prior to either a "Like for Like" Replacement, Full Refund or Product Upgrade being offered.
The following exclusions apply:
- Damage due to physical impact.
- Contact with Chemicals such as solvents, paint etc.
- Non-compliance with the manufacturer's Installation and Operating Instructions.
- Faulty workmanship on installation.
- Unauthorised maintenance, or attempted repair of the product.
- Damage due to Utilities Failure on the premises such as a Voltage Surge, Water Damage etc.
- Damage by an "Act of God" such as a Lightning Strike, Earthquake, Flood etc.
- Surview Limited does not accept any liability for product failure beyond the value of the items sold by Surview Limited. e.g. Any loss or damages such as Loss of Data, Network Damage or associated Software/Hardware failure remain the responsibility of the Purchaser and the Installer.
Surview Limited aims to abide by, and exceed, the requirements set by the New Zealand Fair Trading and Consumer Guarantees Acts.