How do I know my payment is secure?
- We employ state-of-the-art data encryption through Direct Payment Solutions (DPS) to ensure safe and secure transactions on our site.
- Direct Payment Solutions (DPS) are the only certiﬁed gateway to have seamless connectivity for settlement into every New Zealand Bank, most major banks in Australia and selected banks in the UK, USA, Singapore and Paciﬁc Islands. DPS has been providing payment solutions to Australian and New Zealand businesses since 1997.
- Our payment area is secured using industry standard Secure Sockets Layer technology (SSL). You'll know when you enter this area because the small yellow padlock appears in the bottom right hand corner of your browser. The other indication is in the address bar. When you enter the secure area of the site, the background of the address bar will turn dark yellow. You'll also notice that http:// is replaced by https:// the 's' standing for 'Secure'.
- Rest assured that your personal and private information remains secure and private in accordance with industry standards when trading with us.
- We do not hold Credit Card details on our system.
How do I know you are a legitimate organization?
- Our SSL Certificates are provided by a leading certificate authority, that only provides High Assurance Certificates. Apart from the highest level of data encryption, High Assurance certificates validate that a company is a legally accountable organization with articles of incorporation.
- To qualify to receive our SSL Certificate we had to validate ourselves in order to satisfy them that we are a legitimate business. We had to prove not only that we own this web domain, but also that we are a legally accountable company. We believe that only by seeking this level of validation can you have peace of mind when buying online.
Our High Assurance SSL Certificate confirms two essential factors:
- That you have a secure SSL (encrypted) link with this website.
- That Surview Limited is a valid and legitimate organization and an accountable legal entity.